If you are a keen club cricketer, school player wanting to take your game to the next level, a professional cricketer or aspire to be one then this programme is for you.
I will analyse your WhatsApp videos for technical advice and feedback. I will also assist you with your match preparation, physical, tactical and mental skills.
WhatsApp multi features make communication fast, easy and in real time. Feedback will be in the form of Messages, voice notes, calls and videos of demonstrations and drills.
This programme is designed to work along side current training. Access to support away from coaching sessions will help give you an all round professional approach to your development.
• ECB Level 4 coach
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Elite Cricket Coaching – Grade received Distinction
• Lincolnshire Cricket Performance Manager
• UKSCA Strength and Conditioning workshops completed, 2018
• Lincolnshire CCC batsman of the year 2008
• Played for Sussex 2nd X1 and Lincolnshire CCC 1st X1
• Overseas professional in 4 different countries
• Leicester academy and 2nd X1
• Nottinghamshire academy
• ECB U19 and Midlands U15s
• Loughborough Sparks regional development centre
• Bourne and Belvoir CC head coach
• Witham Hall school and Copthill cricket coach
• Specialist 1 to 1 or group coaching for professionals and amateurs .
I will use a number of different ways to communicate and support a player’s development during the programme. This will vary for stages of development and the different areas of the game we are looking at. They include, messages, voice notes, phone calls, videos and stills. Below are a few examples of analysis done.
Batting – From middle stump line at the bowlers end and side on to the batters crease.
Bowling – From middle stump line at the bowlers end and side on to the bowlers crease.
Wicket Keeping – From middle stump line at the bowlers end and side on to the batters crease.
Fielders – Front and side on to the fielding.
• £30 per month (6 month term) – This is based on a total of an hour of analysis and feedback. If you
require more than this will be £30 per hour extra, to be agreed before hand.
• £35 per month – This is based on a total of an hour of analysis and feedback. If you require
more than this will be £35 per hour extra, to be agreed before hand.