It would be hard to find a more picturesque setting for a cricket ground, set in the landscaped grounds of Belvoir Castle.
Belvoir Cricket Club currently field four Adult Saturday teams in the Gunn & Moore South Notts Cricket League.
A Sunday side in in the Grantham and Melton League and a Tuesday evening 20:20 side in the Everards Borough League.
The club has a thriving Junior section which field four teams in the Newark league. U15 , U13, U12 and U11.
– Spectators are not currently permitted at organised cricket activities including match play and training.
– This does not apply to carers for people with disabilities, or adults needed to supervise under-18s in a safeguarding role.
– Supervising adults should not mix with others from outside their household or support bubble.
– Cricket clubs that are part of a public open space are not responsible for controlling who views cricket in public open spaces or for people on public footpaths, however they should not promote or encourage spectator attendance as outlined above.
– Belvoir Cricket Club is NOT a public open space.
– Individuals arriving with the sole purpose of watching the cricket are not allowed.
For several years we have had a slightly muddled policy regarding our Club Kit Provider. Thanks to the hard work and top negotiating skills of former first team Captain, Lewis Dann we have secured a contract with Mad Dog Sports for all our Training and Match kit , Club Members are also entitled to 10 % off all cricket equipment, Bats, Pads etc, Click the button below to go to the Mad Dog Belvoir Page.